EPA spray system with a minimum product transfer of 65%.
Savings of paint supply, reduction of mist.
Stainless steel nozzle and needle, product regulator, double fan regulator....
- For tasks requiring a high opening and closure rate. Ideal to be used with robots and special machinery.
- Versions for highly corrosive or abrasive products (with tungsten carbide needle and nozzle).
- For tasks where it is necessary to reduce mist and improve work conditions.
- Achieves a drastic reduction in product consumption.
- For all applications where the very highest quality finish is required.
Paint flow regulator
With integrated adjustable micrometer for a precise and homogeneous paint regulation of all the guns in the line.
Independent from the pneumatic zone, with four leak detection holes between them, covering all possible angles. 100% stainless steel option.
Fan control regulator
This regulator controls the quantity and distribution of air between the lugs and central holes, allowing a perfect distribution of the spray pattern independently of the viscosity of the product.
Automatic paint packing gland without gaskets that require handling.
Nozzle and Needle. Made of stainless steel. Optional Carbide.
This regulator allows us to adjust the size of the fan (of the atomisation air).
New mooring and guidance systems
This new system allows removal and replacement of the spray gun from its workstation, keeping always with the same orientation.
Waste time spent adjusting spray guns at their workstations is eliminated completely.